This is a review of the digital needs assessment and what ARG-VLE product offers.
The 2021/2022 Academic year is halfway gone. One of the learning requirements on every university’s management agenda is implementing hybrid and student learning. For your planning into the 2022/2023 Academic year, a learning management system (LMS) is no longer a nice-to-have requirement but a must-have requirement for competitive and quality learning education in Nigerian universities.
Lockdowns due to COVID might not be reintroduced, but demand for higher education is high in Nigeria. Data from JAMB shows that only 26% out of 1.5 million applications get admitted to higher education institutions. Investing in digital education can help you convince NUC to increase your quota and deliver robust part-time courses to meet the demand for Higher education.
Recapping the best of our year-round newsletter sent to you, here is a summarised checklist of things to know, identify and do when deciding on an LMS. Hopefully, you will purchase an ARGVLE LMS solution.
- For Beginners, you need to make sure you understand your University’s LMS and digital needs. See our three (3) Step LMS Selection Guide.
- Next is demystifying some misconceptions around third-party LMS. See Technology vs Educators, Third-party LMS Data Privacy and Security for a better understanding of roles, expectations and data privacy and security.
- Then, explore the benefits of using an LMS. Read the following: Benefits of Blended Learning, Competency-based Learning, Benefits of LMS Reporting for Learning Analytics, The Benefit of Student-Centred learning and Benefit for eLearning Accessibility.
- At this point, if you are one of our active readers considering buying a third-party solution, you would have read our articles on Is my ICT department the problem? and LMS Global Market Analysis.
- The ARG-VLE LMS Solution offers tangible value and services. We reiterate our promises outlined in these articles: The ARGVLE Quality Mark, What is the value of an all-in-one LMS?, What do I get?
The ARG-VLE LMS solution is a global brand developed for the Nigerian market. We are committed to partnering with Universities for the best version of education for her time. Why not get your university positioned for her digital journey for the 2022/2023 Academic Calendar.
Contact us to schedule a demo and inquiry consultation for free.
Image credit: Pexels.com