Have you read these articles: What is the value of an all-in-one LMS? and The ARGVLE LMS Quality Mark? If you did not, do not hesitate to read them. You may be considering purchasing ARGVLE LMS or more likely to recommend our platform to your university. However, you envision the buying process may be convoluted and long-drawn. This newsletter/article presents the buying process. There are four steps to purchasing ARGVLE LMS, simplified to take the burden off you. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1 – Contact us: Clients can click here for access to our contact us channel.
- Step 2 – Qualification: Schedule a demo meeting with our Learning Advisers to discuss your Edtech needs and requests. You are not obligated to continue discussions or buy if it is not going as you envisioned. The aim of the demo meeting for Argyle IT and Education’s Sales team is to listen to you and determine if we can work together based on:
- Your need: Does our solution fulfil your needs
- Decision: What is your buying process? Who are the decision-makers?
- Budget: Does the client have a budget for purchasing our solution if it meets their needs? Can we present a proposal that matches your budget?
- Time: Can you commit time and resources to work with us to make the solution work for you? When do you want to buy it?
- Step 3 – Proposal: After we both agree to work together, we will present a tailored solution based on agreements made during our discussion.
- Step 4 – Fulfilment: You award the contract, sign the licence agreement and pay. Our Implementation Director will set up the team to implement the agreed solution on campus. We provide customer support and the following training courses: Theoretical instructional design and how to use ARGVLE LMS?
Below is a recap of what you get when you purchase our solution, which was presented in the last article. Our fulfilment consists of:
- Personalised Implementation Structure: We provide LMS training implementation teams and plans designed to your Edtech goals.
- Change management: We provide change management that presents LMS to users as a tool to help them improve their productivity rather than replace them. We utilise the ‘What’s In It For Me (WIIFM)’ approach.
- 360-degree Dedicated Support Cover: Our development and routine training cover all stakeholders and end-users from the university management to students.
- Digital Learning Mastery Programme: We provide a digital learning course where lecturers practice the fundamentals of Instructional Design. They get the confidence and skills to design, build and roll out high-quality eLearning courses.
- Branding: We will assist you with customising the styling of the interface to your university’s brand at no cost.
- Version upgrades: You will receive the latest version of our platform for access to up-to-date technology.
We stand by our commitment to stand with Universities in Nigeria. Our onboarding and training programme empowers you to deliver on your mandate. With a good understanding of our ‘Customer Support’ services, purchase our platform and enjoy the above benefits.
Follow through on your needs this season and Contact us to reserve/purchase your LMS!
Note: Reservation is not guaranteed, as reserved spots will be yielded to a paying client.